11 December 2010

Picking up where we left off


Neither Alan nor I could believe it had been more than 12 years since we last spoke. From our warm greeting at Prairie Smoke (where we both enjoyed Alberta beef) to our fond farewell at minus 17ÂșC in the parking lot on campus, we reconnected like old friends.

(I have a renewed appreciation for the power of Facebook after tonight.)

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, old friend. I am well pleased by all we shared in so short a time (two hours felt like 20 minutes!), and my heart is "strangely warmed" and encouraged for the chapter ahead.

EP

P.S. I'm dressed as Lady Marian in the photos--my sweet friend made me a mediaeval oufit for a Christmas function next weekend, just for fun--since RP wants to go as Robin Hood--so I decided to try it on for size tonight.

You have been sent 1 picture.

DSC_0846.JPG

No comments: