19 February 2010

Two amigos and the man from Snowy River

Today my equestrian partner and I had the privilege of riding with a fellow horse lover, whom we named the man from Snowy River (because of his hat). The three of us had a lovely afternoon, despite--or because of--the fact that each of us had work we needed to be doing instead of spending a couple of hours on horseback.

The sun sparkled on the crusty snow; our horses ran with wild abandon; a small plane droned overhead, more than likely on its Springbank arc. On the ridge looking down over Griffin Valley Ranch the three of us stopped for a photo break [see here when Marilyn shares the pics with HB and me], and as I looked up at the huge blue prairie skies my soul saluted the scene below with undiluted joy.

All's right with my world today. Tell me about your world ...

No comments: